Re: No next track in playlist

From: Yoni Rabkin
Subject: Re: No next track in playlist
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 14:35:34 -0500

Arthur Miller <arthur.miller@live.com> writes:

> This is making me crazy! :-)
>
> Emms played just fine 2 days ago, and then since yesterday I am getting
> "No next track in playlist" for any folder I try to play.

What you are describing is what happens when Emms fails to call the
player. What you are seeing is a processing trying to be started,
failing, and then moving on to the next track.

I would recommend starting with a simplified mpv player setup to see if
that works, and similarly to try and set vlc, mplayer or similar as the
only player instead to see if those get executed and play correctly.

Certainly nothing has changed on the Emms side (listening to a radio
stream with mpv via Emms as I type this.)