Re: [emms-help] Bug fix in emms-pbi.el

From: Ulrik Jensen
Subject: Re: [emms-help] Bug fix in emms-pbi.el
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:00:55 +0100

Hi

Yoni Rabkin Katzenell <address@hidden> writes:
> Finally, I have not commited the fix since this is not my code I'm
> playing with here but Ulrik's. He might see things that I did not and I
> would like to know what you people think.

Please feel free to commit the code if it works. I'm pretty pressed for
time currently, and I have no soundcard, so EMMS developing for me is
just not happening for the time being. Hopefully someday soon I'll get
back in action, but for now, do what you want :)

--
Ulrik Jensen -- address@hidden -- http://www.terryp.tk