emacsconf-org

Caption fixes for GRAIL talk

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Caption fixes for GRAIL talk
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2022 19:11:03 +0100

Hi Sacha,

I've watched the GRAIL talk (without the bonus) and I found some
errors in the captions. I did not find a caption file in the
captions directory of the git repository and I don't know if there
is a viable way of fixing the captions.

However, here are my notes about the video:

Video from
https://media.emacsconf.org/2022/emacsconf-2022-grail--graila-generalized-representation-and-aggregation-of-information-layers--sameer-pradhan--main.webm
is missing a bit on the left hand side which is cut off.

- 0:1:52 "manually, and reached data" → "manually enriched data"
- 0:7:31 "at least stand different" → "at least ten different"
- 0:9:24 "E. Max" → "Emacs"
- 0:9:59 "1,992" → "1992"
- 0:11:01 "outline about" → "outline mode"
- 0:11:03 "add to more power to you, Max" → "adds more power to Emacs"
- 0:12:18 "tax to have" → "tags to have"
- 0:15:49 "art node" → "OR node"
- 0:19:04
  - "of the future, or a person who can not only an or expand" → "of the future
or the present who can not only [I can't understand either; something with
annotated maybe?]"
  - "in Si information and see to in a way" → "information in-situ in a way"
- 0:19:13 "art mode" → "org mode"
- 0:19:46 "Yammer" → "YAMR"

Thanks again for your work!

--