emacsconf-org

Re: Volunteer update: talks to caption, tech checks, intros, OBS

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: Volunteer update: talks to caption, tech checks, intros, OBS
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 11:54:02 +0000

El 2022-10-31 19:44, Sacha Chua escribió:
> Hello, Quiliro!
>
> Thanks for being interested!

:)

> Would you like to describe the kinds of
> things you want to learn more about or may be able to help with?

I would like to learn to use translation tools.  I help with stuff only
before or after the conference.  But I am open to help on anything
outside of the conference schedule.  This time, I want to concentrate on
listening to the speakers.

> If I
> remember correctly, you prefer to not use Javascript - is that right?

Yes.  What a good memory or amazing system to use org-capture!

> If you can figure out the slightly complicated git-based process for
> editing the wiki ( https://emacsconf.org/edit/ ) ,
> you could help go
> through the talks and add categories or links so that people can
> discover related talks, now that we have so many of them. =) Here are
> some notes: https://emacsconf.org/2022/organizers-notebook/#link-pages
> .

I know how to use Git.  I will study your links.

> Does that sound like something you'd be interested in, or is there
> something else that might be a good fit for you?
> https://emacsconf.org/2022/organizers-notebook/ has all the stuff
> we've been thinking about.

I will check those too and get back.

Thank you very much for your help!