[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Trouble with publishing Wiki

From: Xingang Zhang
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Trouble with publishing Wiki
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:47:55 -0600

I found the problem via some google search. It's something related to
the color-theme.el. Comment out the following code from the
color-theme.el will eliminate the warning message:

;; Add this since it appears to miss in emacs-2x
(or (fboundp 'replace-in-string)
    (defun replace-in-string (target old new)
      (replace-regexp-in-string old new  target)))

I am wondering if there is anybody maintain the color-theme anymore?
It causes a lot of headache to the Emacs 23 user. I guess I will dump
it later. But for now, the color for Emacs 22 or 23 is too pale for
me.

--
Xingang Zhang
174 Wymount Terrace