Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Show all tasks in planner

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Show all tasks in planner
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 08:41:07 -0500

On  3 Dec 2006, address@hidden wrote:

> I would like to know as to how we can display all the tasks - those
> assigned with nil dates, or those set to future dates. I am able to
> see only the tasks assigned for today when I open emacs with M-x plan.

Put:

        (require 'planner-tasks-overview)

in your init file and use the function

        planner-tasks-overview

Please read the comments in planner-tasks-overview.el for more details.

> Is there an IRC channel for asking questions? Not much response from
> #emacs on irc.freenode.net.

This one have been answered. You might also want to subscribe to one or
more of the planner mailing lists at:

        https://gna.org/mail/?group=planner-el

Charles

--
printk("Penguin %d is stuck in the bottle.\n", i);
        linux-2.0.38/arch/sparc/kernel/smp.c