[emacs-wiki-discuss] unresolved problems on latex with emacs-wiki

From: Hui Zhou
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] unresolved problems on latex with emacs-wiki
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:07:30 -0700

Thanks a lot for Stefan's suggestion.  I have tried that, but the same error happens. Any other guess/suggetion on what the problem may be? I really appeciate that

btw: the emacs loads the latex2png.el and several other files correctly, and I have installed the tetex-bin, tetex-extra.

All the best,

Hui

Message: 2