Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi on Xemacs

From: Michael Hanisch
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi on Xemacs
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:45:15 +0200

Hi Kevin,

I have not looked at the code, but based on
you're on to the right thing.

As I wrote, adding the following to my init.el did the trick:

(require 'planner)
(require 'planner-multi)

; planner-multi does not work out-of-the-box on XEmacs >= 21.4.18!
; cf. http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00001.html
; To solve, get rid of the problematic function planner-multi-read-name
; and make it use planner-multi-read-name-multiple-prompts instead.
(defalias 'planner-multi-read-name-original 'planner-multi-read-name)
(defalias 'planner-multi-read-name 'planner-multi-read-name-multiple-prompts)

Now everything seems to work fine.
Mind you, I have not checked in detail, but at least I can create tasks
etc. now.

HTH,
  Michael.