[emacs-wiki-discuss] Proposed modification to planner-crete-task-from-no

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Proposed modification to planner-crete-task-from-note
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:35:34 -0400

Hello,

Under my current set-up, when I create a task from a note, I get prompted for
the task description.  It would be more convenient to me if the task
description would be automatically copied from the note title.  Is such
behavior possible?

If not, this behavior could be controlled by a user-preference, or by ctrl-u
prefix.  I can try and implement it if there are no major objections or other
suggestions.

Thanks,

Mirko

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by SurfControl RiskFilter -
E-mail.