[emacs-wiki-discuss] Mailing lists have changed

From: Michael Olson
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 11:45:14 -0400

[It looks like my first message might not have gotten through the
ether properly, so I've re-sent it.  Note that all of these new lists
are available via Gmane as well as the normal means.]

Hi all,

I've mass-migrated most of you to the planner-discuss mailing list,
with about 10 exceptions.  If you haven't received a notice that you
have been subscribed to the planner-discuss mailing list, you are
welcome to join manually.

The emacs-wiki-discuss mailing list is now being deprecated in favor
of separate lists for Planner and Muse.  All of the subscribers of the
emacs-wiki-discuss list have been added to this new planner-discuss
mailing list, since it was judged that the majority of messages to
emacs-wiki-discuss were about Planner.  Feel free to adjust your
subscriptions according to the following list.

* address@hidden: Announcements

This is a low-traffic list for Muse announcements.
Gmane: gmane.emacs.muse.announce

* address@hidden: Discussion

Discussion, bugfixes, suggestions, tips, and the like for
Muse. This mailing list also includes the content of the
Announcements list.
Gmane: gmane.emacs.muse.general

* address@hidden: Commit logs

Log messages for changes committed to Muse.
Gmane: gmane.emacs.muse.cvs

* address@hidden: Announcements

This is a low-traffic list for Planner announcements.
Gmane: gmane.emacs.planner.announce

* address@hidden: Discussion

Discussion, bugfixes, suggestions, tips, and the like for
Planner. This mailing list also includes the content of the
Announcements list.
Gmane: gmane.emacs.planner.general

* address@hidden: Commit logs

Log messages for changes committed to Planner.
Gmane: gmane.emacs.planner.cvs

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net