Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner gnus reference

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner gnus reference
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 02:28:49 -0400

(Please send replies to the address@hidden list instead of the
deprecated emacs-wiki-discuss list)

address@hidden writes:

> This works very nice, but how about if I want to do the same thing with
> notes instead of tasks. Like create a note with a link in it.

Make sure that remember and its modules are in your load path. Then load
remember in your .emacs with:

(require 'remember-planner)

Also add:

(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)
(setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))

Create a note with M-x remember when you have selected a message in Gnus. It
should then add the context information you are looking for.

--
-johnsu01
-http://www.wjsullivan.net