[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Looking for suggestions for planner use

From: mirko.vukovic
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Looking for suggestions for planner use
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:42:12 -0400

OK, I'll give it a shot

Thanks

Mirko

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Zeitler [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:39 PM
To: address@hidden
Cc: TTCA Vukovic, Mirko; Raymond Zeitler
Subject: RE: Looking for suggestions for planner use

Hi Mirko:

I sometimes create a task from a section of may plan page's journal, too.
But in my case, I keep all such journal items in the Notes section, and I
use Remember to create these journal sections.  Then when a task is needed,
I simply use planner-create-task-from-note, while point is located in the
appropriate note.  I'm pretty sure this function is "planner-multi"-aware.
IOW, if Remember placed the note on multiple plan pages, I think
planner-create-task-from-note will create the task on  whatever plan pages
the note was written on as well as the day page for whatever date you
specify.

I think you'll enjoy using Remember.  Good luck with it!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>