Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: including files as-is in muse

From: Stefan van der Walt
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: including files as-is in muse
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 10:14:22 +0200

Hi everyone

Earlier this year, the method below was suggested for inserting files
as-is into muse output.  With the latest version, this does not work
for me any longer (the inserted file is now marked up).

What is the current recommended way of achieving this?  I have tried
insert-file-contents, muse-insert-file-or-string and insert-literally.

Regards
Stefan