[emacs-wiki-discuss] interwiki links not working in some situations

From: Neilen Marais
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] interwiki links not working in some situations
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:35:38 +0200

Hi

There seems to be two conditions under which interwiki links aren't
working. The problem is that a link like [[InterName#blah]] will open a
file InterName.muse instead of the file blah.muse in the InterName's
directory.

The conditions that make it fail are:

1) If it's a new file. LeweWiki#blah will open blah.muse in the LeweWiki
directory if blah.muse already exists, else it will open LeweWiki.muse
in the current muse directory

2) If the filename contains more than one '-' it will never work. E.g.
the link LeweWiki#test-blah-blah will never open test-blah-blah.muse in
the LeweWiki directory, even if it does exist.

I'm using the newest muse form the arch repo with XEmacs beta. Actually
I've had this problem for a long time, I just haven't gotten round to
reporting it till now.

My project config looks like this:

(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("website"