[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse as frontend to mediawiki?

From: joakim
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: muse as frontend to mediawiki?
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:47:28 +0200

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

A further possibility I tried was to simple use emacs-w3m to browse
and edit the mediawiki.

When you edit a textarea in w3m the text opens in a separate
buffer. This can be switched to Muse mode, and then later be submitted
back with w3m.

This was a bit inconvenient but I sense it would be a fairly easy
aproach to begin with.