[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Remember RememberMode?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Remember RememberMode?
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:42:57 -0400

When I use planner-timewarp with Remember, usually all
my notes go onto the same day page...

So I invoke planner-timewarp and specify the desired
date.  Then I invoke remember over and over.

If you need each note to go onto a different day page,
then the above method would be tedious.

I'm sure someone here who's clever with hooks can post
a statement that will invoke planner-timewarp automatically
when you call remember.

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>