[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie cannot publish: muse-development windows

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie cannot publish: muse-development windows xp
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 09:51:28 -0400

Suresh <address@hidden> writes:

> Suresh <ssk2031 <at> columbia.edu> writes:
>
>> I followed the procedure for installing muse; and have the following in my .
>> emacs (see below). I can make .mu files, everythng works fine, except when I
>> try to publish.
>
> OK, so when I manually loaded muse-html.el into emacs, it all worked
> fine. So it is probably a path issue; I will figure it out.
>
> Thanks though !!

Currently, you have to add (require 'muse-html) to your config file in
order to use the html style.  Someone had an idea recently about a way
that we could automatically load publishing modules when they are
requested, so that you don't have to (require '...) each publishing
style.  We might go with that solution for 3.03.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: Emacs Lisp, text markup, protocols -- Muse, Planner, ERC, EMMS