Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RFC: Future of this mailing list

From: John Sullivan
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:25:36 -0500

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to decide what to do with this mailing list.  While Muse
> and Planner have some overlap, it might be better to give them
> distinct mailing lists on gna.org.
>
> Once Muse 3.03 is released, support for emacs-wiki will officially
> stop (except for help in migrating to Muse), so this list will be kind
> of oddly-named for its subject matter.
>
> My current proposal follows.  Feedback is welcome.
>
> address@hidden : Discussion list for Muse
> address@hidden : Changelogs/commit messages for Muse
>                           (already created)
>
> address@hidden : Discussion list for Planner
> address@hidden : Changelogs/commit messages for Planner

All sounds good to me.

What will become of the archives, though? They are a valuable resource for
people, so it would be nice to keep them available somehow, and also to keep
pointers around so that Planner users know to look in the emacs-wiki-discuss
archives for info.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net