Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: how do I get muse to publish html on file s

From: Louis B. Moore
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: how do I get muse to publish html on file save?
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:30:19 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006, Michael Olson wrote:

"Louis B. Moore" <address@hidden> writes:

IF I try the code from:

http://www.mwolson.org/static/doc/planner/Publishing.html#Publishing

     (eval-after-load "muse-mode"
       (add-hook 'after-save-hook
                 #'(lambda ()
                     (when (planner-derived-mode-p 'muse-mode)
                       (muse-project-publish nil)))
                 nil t))

I get the following:

Wrong number of arguments: (lambda nil (when (planner-derived-mode-p
(quote muse-mode)) (muse-project-publish nil))), 1

I'm not much of an elisp person, how do I debug this?

Oops, I think I might have used an incorrect code snippet.  Try the
following instead.  Let me know whether this works, so I can update
the manual.

(eval-after-load "muse-mode"
 '(progn
    (add-hook 'after-save-hook
              #'(lambda ()
                  (when (planner-derived-mode-p 'muse-mode)
                    (muse-project-publish nil)))
              nil t)))

This has the benefit of making it all the way through startup without error. On the other hand, C-X C-S saves but does not publish.

Louis