Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Can't update planner/muse

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Can't update planner/muse
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:22:50 -0500

Paul Lussier <address@hidden> writes:

> I've already got several archives registered, but have no idea where I
> go from here to get the latest/greatest of planner-muse and/or muse.
> (btw, did planner-muse cease to exist and is now just planner?)

Yo pll,

>From the manual:

# Register the Muse archive
tla register-archive http://www.mwolson.org/archives/2006

# Get the Muse archive
tla get address@hidden/muse--main--1.0 muse

# Download planner module into the planner/ subdirectory
tla get address@hidden/planner--main--1.0 planner

Unless you've made changes of your own or maintain your own local branch,
there's not much reason to worry about keeping the history. Just nuke your old
tree and do the above.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net