[emacs-wiki-discuss] backlinks support

From: Richard Klinda
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] backlinks support
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:46:38 +0100

This is my take on backlinks support for muse.  It doesn't keep a
registry (I edit my wiki pages on my palm too), so whenever you want to
update the backlinks (M-x rk-muse-do-full-update) it visits all the
files, but it is fast enough for me this way.

It isn't intented to be part of the official muse repo.

...sutongi tti olleh
                                             A coward dies a thousand deaths.