[emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #5306] Pages get republished unnecessarily

From: Andrew J. Korty
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [bug #5306] Pages get republished unnecessarily
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 03:00:16 +0100

Update of bug #5306 (project planner-el):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Fixed.

2006-02-22 01:57:37 GMT Andrew J. Korty <address@hidden>        patch-7

    Revision:
      planner-el--devel--0--patch-7

    * planner-authz.el (planner-authz-publishing-alist): alist to track
      published pages and their dependencies
      (planner-authz-after-markup): if planner-authz-publishing-alist
      indicates this page has already been published, and here we are
      publishing it again, the alist must be stale, so we replace it with
      a single element for this page; otherwise, add an element for this
page
      to the list
      (planner-authz-after-project-publish): use
      planner-authz-publishing-alist to determine which dependencies need
      publishing
      (planner-authz-republish-dependencies-maybe): add linked pages to
      planner-authz-publishing-alist as dependencies if they're not already
      there

    modified files:
     planner-authz.el

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=5306>