[emacs-wiki-discuss] (new bug? ) planner fails to start

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] (new bug? ) planner fails to start
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:32:39 +0100

Hello!

I have not been paying attention: I think this morning's upgrade
installed a new version of muse ? Planner is now broken:

I get:

require: Symbol's value as variable is void: muse-regexp-space

when I load my planner set-up, which currently is:

(require 'planner)
(unless (fboundp 'planner-update-wiki-project)
  (defun planner-update-wiki-project ()
    ;; do nothing
    )
  (defvar planner-markup-tags nil))

(require 'muse-mode)     ; load authoring mode

(require 'muse-html)     ; load publishing styles I use
(require 'muse-latex)
(require 'muse-texinfo)
(require 'muse-docbook)
(require 'muse-project)

(add-hook 'diary-display-hook 'fancy-diary-display)

(setq planner-day-page-template
      "* Tasks\n\n\n* Schedule\n\n\n* Diary\n\n\n* Notes")

(global-set-key [(f9)]
 'planner-create-task-from-buffer)

(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("WikiPlanner"        ;; use value of `planner-project'
         ("~/Plans"           ;; where your Planner pages are located
          :default "TaskPool" ;; use value of `planner-default-page'
          :major-mode planner-mode
          :visit-link planner-visit-link)

         ;; This next part is for specifying where Planner pages
         ;; should be published and what Muse publishing style to
         ;; use.  In this example, we will use the XHTML publishing
         ;; style.

         (:base "xhtml"
                ;; value of `planner-publishing-directory'
                :path "~/public_html/Plans"))))

;; If you want to cross-reference most notes with plan pages,

(setq remember-append-to-planner-hook
      '(remember-planner-add-timestamp remember-planner-add-xref))

(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)

;; Use BBDB to complete names and addresses
(setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))
(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)

;; To get annotations from gnus and bbdb:
(require 'planner-gnus)
(planner-gnus-insinuate)
(require 'planner-bbdb)

(require 'remember)
(require 'remember-planner)           ;; voor herkennen van notes pages
(setq remember-handler-functions '(remember-planner-append))
(setq remember-annotation-functions planner-annotation-functions)
(global-set-key "\C-x\C-n" 'remember)

(require 'planner-diary)
(setq planner-diary-use-diary t)
(planner-diary-insinuate)

(require 'planner-timeclock)
(require 'planner-timeclock-summary)

(require 'planner-deadline)
(require 'planner-multi)
(setq planner-multi-copy-tasks-to-page "TaskPool")

(require 'planner-report)

(plan)

--
perfect guest: