[emacs-wiki-discuss] Setting planner-multi-copy-tasks-to-page

From: Mario E. Munich
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Setting planner-multi-copy-tasks-to-page
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 12:58:54 -0800

Dear people,

I am trying to organize the different projects that I am tracking with
Planner and Muse. I have seen that I it is possible to set
planner-multi-copy-tasks-to-page in order to have all tasks copied to
the overview page... However, I am actually not an elisp guru and I am
cannot figure out how to set this variable in my .emacs... Any hints
will be really appreciated.

Best,

-Mario