[emacs-wiki-discuss] Calendar with Planner

From: Bandan Das
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Calendar with Planner
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:13:07 +0530

Hi!
I am (very) new to Planner and elisp and would like to publish a
calendar in my day pages. I am using the muse version of planner. I have
this code in my .emacs to publish a calendar :

require 'planner-calendar)
     (eval-after-load "muse-publish"
       '(progn
          (add-hook 'muse-before-publish-hook
                    'planner-calendar-insert-calendar-maybe nil t)
          (add-hook 'muse-after-publish-hook
                    'planner-calendar-create-today-link t t)
          (add-hook 'muse-after-publish-hook
                    'planner-calendar-move-calendar-to-top-of-page-maybe
                    t t)))

But when I try to publish, I don't get any calendar in my published page

Can anyone suggest where I have gone wrong ?

Thanks
Bandan