[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-calendar publishing problem in svn vers

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-calendar publishing problem in svn version
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:13:11 -0500

"Charles philip Chan" <address@hidden> writes:

> I just updated my planner-muse tree to the latest svn version and
> now the calendar generated by planner-calendar is no longer
> published correctly. Instead of publishing something like this in
> the raw html:

Here's an untested version that has a fair chance of working with
muse--main.  Feel free to test it out.

2006-01-24 02:11:47 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-4

    Revision:
      planner--main--1.0--patch-4

    * planner-calendar.el (planner-calendar-insert-calendar-maybe): Insert a
      <calendar> tag, rather than using a <lisp> tag, since we can't yet tell
      <lisp> to publish read-only.
      (planner-calendar-move-calendar-to-top-of-page-maybe): Use
      planner-insert-markup rather than `insert'.  Make sure we can snarf the
      region safely, even if it is read-only.
      (planner-publish-calendar-tag): New function that publishes a
      <calendar> tag.

    * planner-publish.el (planner-publish-markup-tags): Docfix.

    modified files:
     planner-calendar.el planner-publish.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp