[emacs-wiki-discuss] Cannot open load file: schedule

From: Dave Bauer
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Cannot open load file: schedule
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:08:59 -0500

I just installed Unbuntu 5.10 and used the debian packges are described http://www.mwolson.org/projects/MuseMode.html#sec3
to install muse and planner.

I had previously installed planner and muse on a different computer and it worked fine, But I am not sure which versions they were.

When I try to load timeclock mode I see the Cannot open load file: schedule message.

I don't see this file anywhere, and I don't know where it is supposed to be coming from. It is loaded in planner-schedule.el as far as I can tell.

Any advice?
Thanks!
Dave
--