Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Emacs Muse 3.02.6 released

From: Ken Brown
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Emacs Muse 3.02.6 released
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:05:37 -0500

On 1/12/2006 10:51 PM, Michael Olson wrote:

I am pleased to announce the release of Emacs Muse 3.02.6.  This is a
bugfix release for the 3.02 series.
I just upgraded, and now my "index" pages don't publish correctly. I have an index page for each project, with the contents

   <lisp>(planner-index-as-string t t)</lisp>

With the new version of muse, some of the items in the list of pages don't publish as links, some publish `[[' at the beginning, and some have a letter cut off. Previously I was using a fairly recent version of the 3.02 branch (as of about January 2, I think), and this problem didn't occur.

Ken