Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Diary cyclic day pages

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Diary cyclic day pages
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:37:58 -0800

On  5 Jan 2006, address@hidden wrote:
> What's the trick to get planner-appt items into the
> planner-appt-schedule-section in the first place?
>
> I have the following in my .emacs:
>
> (planner-appt-use-tasks-and-schedule)
> (planner-appt-insinuate)
> (setq planner-appt-sort-schedule-on-update-flag t)
> (planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-insinuate)
> (setq planner-appt-update-appts-on-save-flag t)
> (planner-appt-calendar-insinuate)
> (setq planner-appt-schedule-cyclic-behaviour 'future)

That looks very similar to what I have.  For me, appts get put in the
Schedule section *most* of the time.  I haven't had time to figure out
why sometimes schedule-tasks don't get picked up.

Can you try M-x planner-appt-update in today's day page and see if
that at least fills in the Schedule section appropriately?

HTH,

+ seth