Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Manage your contacts with Muse

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Manage your contacts with Muse
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:39:24 +0100

   From: Michael Olson <address@hidden>

   Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

   > It looks like the way Cyberpoche works. Is it expected ?
   >
   > For help on cyberpoche and to see how it works:
   >
   > http://avm.online.fr/cyb.html

   I took at look at the example on that website, but I can't figure out
   how it relates to managing contact information.

It is not only contact but a whole way to implement GTD using only
memos (in the Palm worl) to centralize informations. All these
informations are linked using links, backlinks and such.

Planner and muse really getting close the way I use my Palm.

That is all ;)

Xavier