[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-appt or diary question

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-appt or diary question
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 14:48:38 -0800

I'm very happy using planner-appt; I like being able to use the same
input mechanism to create a task and to create an appointment.

What's missing for me is a way to see a "preview" of scheduled tasks
(appointments) for the upcoming N days.

Maybe I want something like this [other suggestions for similar
solutions welcome]:

* Today's Appointments (2005.12.10)

@14:00 |       | # Some task
@15:00 |       | # Some task

* Upcoming Appointments

2005.12.11 | @14:00 |       | # Some task
2005.12.15 | @9:00  |       | # Some task

Suggestions?  Other ways to do this?  I thought about diary and that
would be OK, but I don't want to have to change how I enter appts and
tasks.

+ seth