[emacs-wiki-discuss] bug: use planner-goto-plan-page may cause emacs han

From: Levin Du
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] bug: use planner-goto-plan-page may cause emacs hang.
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:01:46 +0800

Hi all,

Without any planner page loaded, use planner-goto-plan-page to open an Planner
Page may cause emacs to hang, with "Highlighting buffer...36%" displaying in
minibuffer.

I notice that not all planner pages have this problem. If the planner page
does not have any notes, it is opened ok. But when I add some notes to it, an
error occured:
muse-colors-buffer: Args out of range: [muse-colors-implicit-link
muse-colors-implicit-link muse-colors-implicit-link muse-colors-implicit-link
muse-colors-implicit-link muse-colors-implicit-link muse-colors-implicit-link
muse-colors-implicit-link muse-colors-implicit-link
muse-colors-implicit-link ...], 19968

Does Anyone have this problem?

--
Levin Du