[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Extra brackets in Planner-Muse

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Extra brackets in Planner-Muse
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 01:08:31 -0500

Jim Ottaway <address@hidden> writes:

> I tried to make something like that work for the multi links, and it
> wasn't satisfactory at all. Perhaps it is best not to try to make
> implicit, or perhaps semi-implicit, links work in multi links after
> all.

Hmm. That could work. Multi-links tend to be programmatically
generated anyway. If planner-multi-read-name accepts a list of
implicit links and returns a list of explicit links, then things
should Just Work, and we can simplify the planner-multi test to just
check for the explicit link regexp.

Hey, you know, that would actually be simpler and safer...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking