[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-report not working for planner-muse

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-report not working for planner-muse
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:01:27 -0700

Hi all,

planner-report appears to need some fixing to work with planner muse.
Here are the variables and functions that I can see right away need a
muse equivalent:

planner-name-regexp           ?    perhaps not needed
emacs-wiki-wiki-base          ?    ???
emacs-wiki-get-title-fast     ?    perhaps not needed
emacs-wiki-prettify-title  <--?--> muse-wiki-publish-pretty-title

Here are some code chunks where these are used...

    ----
    ;; Add only project pages, and skip other status reports
    (unless (or (string-match planner-name-regexp (caar pages))
                (string-match "^StatusReport" (caar pages)))
    ----

    ----
    ;; Insert a linked heading if we found anything
    (if (or notes tasks)
        (insert "\n* [[" (caar pages) "]["
                (or (emacs-wiki-get-title-fast (cdar pages))
                    (emacs-wiki-prettify-title (caar pages)))
    ----

    ----
        (when info
          (let* ((link (planner-note-link info))
                 (date (if link (emacs-wiki-wiki-base link))))
            ;; Snarf if note is associated with a date that is in range
            (and date
    ----

If someone points me in the right direction, I could try fixing and
testing.

Best,

+ seth