Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [Q] Lost with appt, schedule, ...

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [Q] Lost with appt, schedule, ...
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 13:00:39 +0200

Hi Xavier,

Xavier Maillard writes:

>> I tried all or almost all of the scheduling stuff but I can't find
>> the Right(tm) solution between planner-diary, planner-schedule and
>> planner-appt.

i've just updated my emacs page, and think you can find some useful
stuff: http://www.cognition.ens.fr/guerry/emacs/

I guess you just need to use `planner-appt.el', maybe in interaction
with remind (a standalone package). Check the rem2diary and plan2rem
scripts, it must match your request.

To insert an appt, go to the "Schedule" section and add :
14:00 | rdv with bbdb://somebody

Hope this help, à bientôt!

--
Bastien