Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] new user questions - configuration, timeclock,

From: Patrick McKnight
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] new user questions - configuration, timeclock, nested task, publishing
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 16:38:43 -0400

Alan,

Thanks for the note.  I think I will shift over to the planner-config
setup because I use both OS X and Linux and like you found that there
are some specifics that differ between the two platforms.  Like you, I
discovered Sweave about a year ago and now use it exclusively for all
my manuscripts.  What a great tool!

Thanks again.

--
Cheers,