[emacs-wiki-discuss] [emacs-wiki-journal] New archive and RSS feeds

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [emacs-wiki-journal] New archive and RSS feeds
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:56:01 +0200

Hi. I've just added basic RSS support to emacs-wiki-journal, heavily
inspired by Sacha's planner-rss.el :-). The relevant new custom vars
are:

 emacs-wiki-journal-rss-base-url - base journal url
 emacs-wiki-journal-rss-description - text describing your feed
 emacs-wiki-journal-rss-default-file - path to the RSS file
 emacs-wiki-journal-rss-feed-limits - limits in size and/or items

I've recently change the location of my Arch archive,
address@hidden:

  tla register-archive -f http://arch.hacks-galore.org/address@hidden
  tla get address@hidden/emacs-wiki-journal--main--1.0

or get it pointing your browser at

http://arch.hacks-galore.org/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/address@hidden/emacs-wiki-journal--main--1.0--LATEST

As i've said, functionality is still quite unsophisticated, but it
fills my needs: please, do not hesitate to ask for new features you'd
like to have, and i'll see what i can do (i guess i'll eventually
switch to muse, once i find the time to implement the (to me) missing
functionality in muse-journal (or someone else does it for me :), but
i'll keep on supporting emacs-wiki-journal anyway).

Happy blogging,
jao
--
God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.
   -Voltaire, philosopher (1694-1778)