[emacs-wiki-discuss] catching up

From: Charlie Martin
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] catching up
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:37:21 -0600

Folks, I've been out of the loop for a while as the result of a combination of ISP troubles and a big contract (lots of money, way too busy.)

I want to use the appropriate combination of muse, planner, and emacs- wiki (or muse-kiwi?) to do the following:

(1) set up a calendar etc etc, and hopefully be able to import calendar entries from (ick, ptui) Outlook or the like

(2) keep notes, text and drafts in an emacs wiki or an equivalent muse wiki (which I only mention because i've seen it mentioned recently)

(3) keep everything on a thumb drive so I can carry it about with me; in particular carry it from home to office.

Can you all tell me what's state of the art? Is there someplace on the web where I can look at back archives of the emacs-wiki-disucss traffic?

Regards

Charlie Martin