[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: problem with blockquote and diary entries

From: Matt M
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: problem with blockquote and diary entries
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 00:33:03 -0400

Matt M wrote:

When publishing my planner pages only the final diary entries on any day are getting placed in blockquotes correctly. I am not sure if I am formatting things wrong of if this is a problem with emacs-wiki. I upgraded emacs-wiki using the dev tarball on Sacha's site and that fixed some earlier problems I was having with blockquote but it still is not working correctly.

For a temporary workaround you can place a dash (-) in front of diary entries and they will get displayed as a list. I would prefer the entries in blockquotes if someone knows how to fix the problem I am having.

Do the blockquotes get placed correctly when there are multiple daily diary events for everyone else?

--
Matt M