[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Errors trying to use Planner with XEmacs

From: Janne Himanka
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Errors trying to use Planner with XEmacs
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:35:12 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Olson <mwolson <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Here's a (corrected) function that still used line-beginning-position.

I tried this. I changed all occurrences of line-beginning-position to
planner-line-beginning-position (same with line-end-position) and recompiled but
now it says "Symbol's function definition is void:
planner-line-beginning-position". And this function doesn't seem to be defined
anywhere.

I am using debian unstable and the packages that it installs: xemacs 21.4.17,
planner 3.30, emacs-wiki 2.70.

Janne