Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [Q] differences between note from planner-creat

From: Patricia J. Hawkins
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [Q] differences between note from planner-create-note and remember?
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 14:14:25 -0400

SR> Please advise,
SR> Should users stop using planner-create-note?

Well, it's not going away because it's an underlying function.

SR> In which case planner-create-note is "better" than remember?

Sometimes I'm working in a project page, and all I want is to make a
note; no date stamp, no context, just the thought itself.

I like using planner-create-note-from-task when I want a note related
and linked to a particular task.

And if I want lots of context related to some file from outside, or an
email, I like to use remember.

--
Patricia J. Hawkins
Hawkins Internet Applications