[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: flyspell mode in planner-muse?

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: flyspell mode in planner-muse?
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:31:14 -0400

I have the same problem with emacs-wiki, as well as other more serious
Flyspell problems.  My workaround is to add the most frequently-occurring
CamelCase text to the dictionary.  This works because Flyspell "intercepts"
the click only when the text is miss-spelled.

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>