[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help resolving warning on publish

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Help resolving warning on publish
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 20:05:41 -0500

Seth Falcon <address@hidden> writes:

> On 25 Aug 2005, address@hidden wrote:
>> I've tried to fix this; let me know if I've succeeded.  Mark:
>> Thanks for the help in tracking this down.
>>
>> 2005-08-25 16:51:35 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden> patch-128
>
> I updated to patch-128 but am seeing the same issue.  I've looked
> through my config again but don't see anything that catches my eye.
> Are other's able to reproduce this?  If you suspect that my config
> is flawed, can you give me some likely suspects?

I tried once more to get around the problem.  I know upgrading to
Emacs 22.0.50.1 fixes it, but hopefully this helps Emacs21 users
somewhat.

2005-09-02 04:37:42 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-133

    Revision:
      emacs-wiki--main--1.0--patch-133

    * emacs-wiki-publish.el (emacs-wiki-publish-index): Don't modify
      default-directory directly.  Call `cd' instead, and only when
      necessary.  Hopefully this will get rid of that weird stringp nil
      error.

    * emacs-wiki-srctag.el: Apply latest patch from Sun Yijiang.  You can now
      use extensions from `auto-mode-alist' in the <src> tag.

    modified files:
     ChangeLog emacs-wiki-publish.el emacs-wiki-srctag.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp