Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: minor bug in planner-vm

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: minor bug in planner-vm
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 10:33:19 -0400

With the latest muse implementation, I was getting publishing errors
when the resolve function in planner-add-prototol was set to nil

(planner-add-protocol "vm://" 'planner-vm-browse-url nil)

So setting it to
(planner-add-protocol "vm://" 'planner-vm-browse-url 'identity)

was basically a work-around to get the publishing working again.

I have to agree that the link itself is not a good idea. A function to
just display the text-portion of the link might be best.

- Chris