Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Publish - Tables Pipe

From: Paul D. Kraus
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Publish - Tables Pipe
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:30:22 -0400

<example</example>
<verbatim></verbatim>
==

All of these options produce the same result. The password gets split as two cells. you can test by having a plan page. Create a note and in the note add this text

Username|Password
myuser|12axU2|a9!

(12axU2|a9!) this is one cell and the pipe is part of the password.

Paul

Chris McMahan wrote:

Can you just surround the password with an <example></example> tag?

- Chris

Paul D. Kraus writes:
I have text on a plan page that has a password in it. My password has a pipe. I need it to stop generating a table when i publish this page.

Paul