Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Suggestion for change in planner-replan-task

From: Curran Nachbar
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Suggestion for change in planner-replan-task
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:07:15 -0400 (EDT)

I found last night that I can't use planner-replan-task to change the project pages of a task and keep the date set to nil, because it tells me "can't reschedule to the same date" or something to that effect. So since most of my tasks have nil dates, planner-replan-task isn't useful for me.
I too would use planner-copy-or-move-task to change the date.

If you changed the default behavior, and you were using planner-multi, would this give one project affiliation precedence over the other projects listed for that task?

(Please correct me if I'm wrong in any assumptions; I'm very wet behind the ears wrt PlannerMode. I'm not sure what you mean by the "current link text".)

cn