Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner / emacs-wiki link format question

From: Adrian Tritschler
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner / emacs-wiki link format question
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:55:50 +1000

On 10/08/05, Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:
> Adrian Tritschler <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Is it possible to configure emacs-wiki so that it generates links of
> > the form "<a href="PageName"> rather than <a href="PageName.html">?  I
> > still want the files to be created with a ".html" suffix, and the only
>
> I suppose you could change the definition of emacs-wiki-markup-link...

I'll have to take that as  "no it isn't possible", since I know next
to nothing about emacs lisp, have no idea how to "change the
definition of emacs-wiki-markup-link" and when I looked through the
2300+ lines of lisp in emacs-wiki-publish.el I can't figure out how
".html" is appended in the first place.

I just want to use planner and emacs-wiki, not rewrite them!

I think I'll wait until someone implements a variable such as
"emacs-wiki-published-link-suffix" to accompany
"emacs-wiki-publishing-file-suffix"

  Adrian