[emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes directly below tasks

From: Sam Cramer
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Notes directly below tasks
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:58:20 -0700

I'd like to be able to set up planner so that notes (and maybe
sub tasks) would shown below the task.  Even better would be
the ability to fold them so that they are not visible.
I would also like to configure planner so that a really long task
title would get wrapped in an attractive way.

I'm thinking of something like this:

* Tasks

#A   _ ask how to have notes under tasks; current method isn't intuitive for me
         and this is the rest of a long task title {{Tasks:200}}

       - I like to see notes under tasks
       - folding would be cool too
       - so would auto-indenting of really really really really long
         long long long long lines like this one.

Thanks,
Sam