Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Header is not working

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Header is not working
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:20:56 -0400

Your suggestion worked like a champ!

For some reason, however, the muse-style-element :maintainer is not
evaluating, so the only item I'm getting from the header file is the
title of the document.

Where should I specify this field? I'm assuming at this point that it
goes into the publishing directive, like this:

(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("WikiPlanner"        ;; use value of `planner-project'
         ("~/notebook/Plans"  ;; where your Planner pages are located
          :default "TaskPool" ;; use value of `planner-default-page'
          :major-mode planner-mode
          :visit-link planner-visit-link)
         (:base "xhtml"
          :maintaner "Chris McMahan"