[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs Wiki publishing doesn't understand filena

From: drkm
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs Wiki publishing doesn't understand filenames with space
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:35:57 +0200

Sacha Chua writes:

> We muffle errors during publishing because Lisp code can be replaced
> by "INVALID LISP CODE" and other placeholder strings.

  I don't understand.  Are you saying that all errors occuring in
Lisp code embedded in the pages are silently ignored (and
replaced with such a string in the output)?

  If it is, it sounds strange to me.  If I put some code (in some
library, config file, Muse file, or elsewhere) and that code
fails, I want to see the error (at least to can see the error).

--drkm